A Collections of Summer Accessories to Give You a Good Look

July 01, 2021

I haven't written about accessories for an extended time. In summer, there's more skin exposed, and therefore the dressing is easier, and there's not much layering. this is often the time for accessories to return out!



I still wish to wear classic gold jewelry this year, and it can't fail. An easy T-shirt goes out, with some golden accessories, it'll become far more refined. If you would like to varyyou'll try a mixture of pearls and gold ornaments. it's the sort of jewelry that ins bloggers will pick this year, filled with a retro feel! quite a few people asked me about the jewelry I recently. they're basically from Maria Black, a trendy and retro Danish jewelry brand.



In fact, it's very fashionable on Instagram! I even have been listening for an extended time. Today I will be able to share some good-looking accessories. I basically contracted my summer jewelry box~ Not only the planning is good-looking, but the gorgeous gloss and sense of luxury also are different from other accessories!



1.Golden Snake Bone Chain

First of all, I feel the foremost versatile and practical one is its golden snake bone chain. there's a way of flowing gold within the hand, and therefore the gloss is extremely good! the fabric of 925 silver plated with 18k gold is smooth, and therefore the texture is great. I bought this snake bone chain before, but it's become darker after wearing it a couple of times. This one is extremely new and bright once I wear it a day.




Wearing the clavicle chain is simply the proper length, not too long or too short. it's perfect to match some summer short-sleeved shirts and V-neck dresses! In summer, simply wearing this one is enough. From a distance, there'll be a sequence shining on your neck, which may make the garments look costlier and more textured. you'll also use this chain to form some stacking, with some suspenders or more exposed clothes. It becomes a leaf-like existence when it's stacked. Various lengths and different sorts of necklaces are often matched with it.



2.Retro C-Shaped Hoop Earrings

Hoop earrings are a requirement on my behalf every summer. If you already own it, you would possibly also try C-shaped notch earrings. There are two sizes, and therefore the style is extremely good. you'll ask the dimensions of the ear.




I personally prefer a bigger size, which can have a more sense of presence. an equivalent 925 gold-plated material is brighter than my other gold ornaments! it's no earplug design, a part of the circle is that the earplug, which is straightforward and features a sense of design. it's not too exaggerated to decline the ears, but it's a retro and exquisite feeling.




When you search close, you'll feel that the ears are shiny, which makes the skin better. If you would like to vary the way of wearing it, you'll also wear it backward. The gap is behind the ear and it becomes a circle. the tiny one is so exquisite, compared to the mini, but it won't lose its texture lightly.



3.Heterosexual Pearl Earrings

If you would like to undertake this year's popular gold jewelry + pearl, you'll consider this pair! But I only entered oneI feel this is often also excellent for single wear.



Its golden circles and pearls are all this special-shaped design, so retro! the mixture of alloy gilded + baroque freshwater pearls features a great texture. I used it to stack the tiny C-shaped earrings on the front, and therefore the effect is extremely good. The official pictorial is extremely good for planting grass! there's a lazy and sexy style, it also wears earbone clips ~ simply wearing a little French skirt is extremely beautiful. Such accessories can add tons of fashion to your clothes. Boys also are super! it's good! Look!





4. Vintage Letter Ring

How am I able to be empty in summer? Although my hands are fleshy, I prefer rings more and more! who cares! This year it's still popular to wear multiple rings, super fashionable. There are too many ordinary prime rings! Don't share it. Today I will be able to share two pairs of special rings for everybody.




The first is "the name of love" letter ring, which is more avant-garde and neutral. I started with MOM, and there are words like DAD and GIRL to settle on from. If the ring is just too thick and too big, the fingers will appear thick. I feel its size is simply right, and it's a way of presence and styleyou'll also stack it with the varied rings in your jewelry box to offer you a way of layering in summer.





If you've got a slender hand, it’s super nice to pile up with various retro letter rings! So cool! Wearing a T-shirt looks great. the foremost popular thing within the past two years is to wear two rings on one finger. Last year, the large egg ring was popular. it had been too exaggerated, and therefore the fingers were thick, so this one won't, it's good.




5. Moonlight Pearl Ring

The gold+pearl design ring is additionally available. it's called "Moonlight Pearl Ring". the plan is inspired by the mottled moonlight reflection on the oceanit's very poetic! The pearl part is additionally a natural baroque freshwater pearl. the design is going to be more elegant and female, and it'll be excellent when worn alone. And they are often adjusted in size! all types of finger circumferences are often worn! you'll wear it from the annualry to the index, with different feelings.






When wearing some elegant little skirts, it's very suitable to match them! When wearing some suits in autumn, the gentle lines can neutralize the tough wear and make it more fashionable. Anyway, I actually like both of them! Can match my different sorts of clothes in summer. I don’t know which of today’s accessories are your favorite? they're all my summer favorites, the sort that I bought a bunch of accessories in summer, but I still wear them once I go out! it's better to wear than to place it on.





There are a couple of more that I would like to shop for recently, and that I would really like to share them by the way. This hexagonal necklace features a retro feel. you'll stack the snake-bone chain on the front. I assumed it had been expensive and that I wasn't willing to shop for it. Girls who don’t have pierced ears also can take a glance at ear clips. they're all simple types with a tactile sense of design. I actually like them!






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.